Saturday, October 10, 2009

Baby Shower

I recently did all the decorations for my boss's daughter-in-law's baby shower. Although, I didn't get any pictures of everything done... I wanted to post pics of what I did do, and what it was intended to look like. I had a ton of fun with this, and hopefully I will get to do more of this!

Oh yea... It was for twin girls....
Addison Grace & Morgan Brook


The topiary pots were personalized with their first initial.

The low glass was filled with beautiful low flowers. Some were filled with water and a floating candle. The flowers were to be hung from the ceiling, like seen above.

This was a banner I handmade...

And finally... personalized letters for each of the girls to be used in their nursery!

I hate that I didn't get any finished pictures, but hopefully I will come across someone with some! If not, i will definitely make sure I get them next time!!!!

No comments: